Tuesday 20 August 2013

21/08/2013, Wednesday

I just realise I had not blogged for about 5 months.
This was not my intention as I had already got my photos ready to be upload on the days I am free to update.
Unexpectedly, shit happens and I was faced with one major problem in my life which caused a lot of emotion stress till I totally had no mood for this blog anymore.
Lots of struggles, lots of tears.

Only on times like this you will find those true ones that is truly concern about you.
Every single one of my beloved woodlands family members,
especially my parents,
once again you had shown me how doting and caring you are to my girl and me. 
my friend and relatives, they stood by me and lend me a listening ear,
giving me advice and give me a helping hand whenever I'm in need.
Thank you sincerely from my heart. Really. 

Without them, most probably I'll suffer a depression, I was on the verge already.
And my little girl, don't see her small small only 3 years old,
she already knows to protect me and pull me away from any further arguement.
I think most probably she had forgotten about it but it was a really a touching sight to see my little girl so protective over me. I'll remember this for life. 
Its finally over now, and things seems to go pretty smooth now and I'm keeping my fingers crossed it will be maintained like this for as long as possible.
If possible, I shall resume blogging again, starts from where I end off,
as if none of those shits had happens.
Details of the nightmare I shall not mention here,
as the saying goes, "do not wash your dirty linen in public".
Human makes mistakes,
chance is given and it only up to the individual if they want to treasure the chance or not.

So, a fresh new start. And lots of post to update. Gosh! 




No comments:

Post a Comment